Facility Tours are available…
- Fill out the Rescue Tour – Request Form.
- Please read thoroughly and follow all instructions.
- MINORS: Must complete the SCAR MINOR Tour Waiver by each minors (<18 yrs.) parent/guardian.
- Sign & return all to email@example.com with the “Subject: Rescue Tour Request” asap to get approved and on our calendar.
- If you’re over 18 years old and would like to walk a few of our awesome babies, simply complete the SCAR Dog Walker Package – over 18 only, no exceptions – needs to be completed & signed by all dog walking volunteers – these may be submitted on the day of the tour/walk.
- Tour Groups are limited to 15 in total (10 students & 4/5 monitors or 15 adults per tour).
Student / Youth Groups:
- Complete all above
- Include a list of each youth/students full name & age
- Include a list of all group monitors full name, title (if applicable), age (if under 21-must be 18+), email & cell phone. (1:5 ratio / 10 children require 2 monitors)
Day of Tour:
- Arrive at the agreed time and ask for the Staff on Duty to review each of your forms and we’ll make sure you get the ‘grand tour’* (smile).
- Never touch any animal (How to approach animals HANDOUT) before speaking with the staff about the animal first.
- We must warn you that when walking through the kennels it can get very loud.
After the Tour:
- The group will meet in the front area where they may observe our daily operations, have opportunities to take pictures and ask questions of our staff.
- All participating adults/monitors/teachers are free to take a dog(s) out for walks and have your group accompany you. Complete the SCAR Dog Walker Package – over 18 only – needing to be completed & signed by all dog walking volunteers – these may be submitted on the day of the tour/walk.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO DONATE