Great reasons to volunteer with Sean Casey Animal Rescue:
- Help relax the animals so they present better when being evaluated for adoption
- You can’t commit or aren’t allowed to have a pet
- When volunteering, you may discover new skills you never knew you had
- Give back to the community
- It’ll look good on your resume or college application
If you don’t have time to volunteer you may consider donating. In-Kind Donations can be as simple as rolls of paper towels, newspapers, bleach, rubber gloves and dish soap. Of course monetary donations are always welcome; your money will be used toward medical bills, food, better equipment, and expansion of our rescue efforts.
Please also feel free to stop by to drop off any donation – monetary or supplies.
153 East 3rd Street, Brooklyn NY, 11218 – (718) 436-5163
* We are open 11 AM to 7 PM. daily *